Thursday 29 October 2009

FILM 6: GIGLI - CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND THE WORST DIALOGUE IN HUMAN HISTORY


Is this Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez shouting "fuck" at each other in a flat for 2 hours while a man pretends to be handicapped? Ben Affleck is so ANGRY all the time, and I have no idea.

AFFLECK, TO MAN WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
"Why don't you act FUCKING NORMAL for a moment?" - He hits the handicapped man.
LOPEZ: "If you do that again, I'll fucking kill you."
AFFLECK: "You'll kill me huh? Fuck you, go ahead. Don't tell me what to do, don't tell me what we may do, don't tell me what we might do, don't tell me what to do."
LOPEZ: "I'll fucking kill you."

It's like The Philadelphia Story, if Cary Grant beat up handicapped people for fun. Feel the chemistry.

The amazing thing is, you get offended by one thing, and while you're reeling from that, you get slapped again, then again.

"In this fucking relationship, I'm the bull, you're the cow. Shut up and eat your fucking food."
"I can't help being brain damaged!"

Wow.




Wow.

2 comments:

  1. Careful, you are starting to look like Sue Perkins
    http://snipurl.com/swxjd

    ReplyDelete